What is blown-in insulation?
“Blown-in” insulation, also known as loose fill, refers to a method of installation in which insulation is installed with a special blowing device. At The Insulation Company, we recommend blown-in insulation for your attic areas.
Why blown-in insulation?
This kind of insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditions and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration, helping to eliminate mold growth
- Contribute to a healthier environment
How can The Insulation Company help?
The Insulation Company uses loose fill insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction insulation projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass and cellulose in walls and attics. For retrofit or new constructions insulation using loose fill insulation materials, look no further than our team.
The Insulation Company offers knowledge, experience, and resources that few companies can match. Our friendly estimators are standing by. Call today to get a personalized estimate! You can reach us at (727) 457-1642 or by clicking here.