Skip to main content
Insulation Blogs

Insulation Removal – Hillsborough & More

By January 21, 2022January 24th, 2022No Comments

The Insulation Company offers insulation removal services for Hillsborough County and more!

Homeowners and contractors rely on us to remove old insulation for home renovations or modifications. Customers also call us for insulation removal is to change their attic insulation from old0style fiberglass or cellulose to new updated insulation meeting the current R-value standards.

insulation removalAnother very common reason for insulation removal is to clean up after critters that have damaged the insulation within the attic space. It is very important to understand the health risks that fecal matter left behind by these animals poses to you and others within the living space.

Our team has developed a safe, effective procedure for removing fecal matter and soiled insulation from attics or crawlspaces. Using commercial insulation removal equipment, we are able to remove all of the insulation in an attic without any of it traveling through the living space of the home. Removal of attic insulation this way ensure that none of the dust, debris, or animal feces in the attic makes its way down into your house. This is the safest and most practical way to remove old insulation from an attic.

We are professionals at removing, decontaminating, and re-insulating attics or other spaces. We will remove all fecal matter, dead animals, and or nesting materials left behind. Once all debris is removed, we follow with our biohazard fogging.

The Insulation Company is conveniently located in Oldsmar, FL, offering quick access to neighboring counties, such as Hillsborough County and Pasco County, as well as the Gulf beaches outlining Tampa Bay. Here at The Insulation Company, we strive to be the best and provide quality work at all times! Our friendly estimators are standing by. Call today to get a personalized estimate for insulation removal in Hillsborough County and more! You can reach us at (727) 457-1642, or by clicking here.