“Blown-in” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Both fiberglass and cellulose are available in blown-in form. Blown-in cellulose is also called loose-fill cellulose.
Blown-in insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year-round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Trust our insulation team to insulate your home today!
Retrofit & New Construction Projects
The Insulation Companies team uses blown-in insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction insulation projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass and cellulose in walls and attics.
The Insulation Company offers knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our blown-in insulation services at The Insulation Company, or if you’re ready to start your insulation project, call us today or fill out the contact us form!