The Insulation Company uses blown-in insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction insulation projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects, and can install fiberglass or cellulose in walls and attics.
“Blown-in” insulation refers to a method of installation in which insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Blown-in insulation can help:
(1) Reduce your utility bills by maximizing the energy efficiency of your home or building.
(2) Make your home or building more comfortable year-round.
(3) Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels.
(4) Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace.
(5) Protect against air and moisture infiltration, helping to eliminate mold growth.
(6) Contribute to a healthier environment.
For retrofit or new construction insulation using blown-in insulation materials, look no further than our team. The Insulation Company offers two kinds of blown-in insulation:
- Fiberglass insulation is often recognized as the pink fluffy stuff. Fiberglass is a non-flammable material. In extreme heat, it will melt but will not catch fire. Additionally, it does not rot, decay or cause mildew growth. Fiberglass is prone to losing R-value when temperatures drop below 20 degrees Fahrenheit because of the way that fiberglass insulates.
- Cellulose insulation is made from paper, often recycled newspaper. The paper is treated to be flame-retardant, and has only caught fire in extreme cases. It is also treated to help prevent rot, decay and mildew, but these issues can still form in cases of prolonged moisture exposure. Additionally, cellulose is considered more environmentally friendly than fiberglass and doesn’t lose its R-value in extreme cold.
The Insulation Company is conveniently located in Oldsmar, FL, offering quick access to neighboring counties, such as Pinellas and Pasco, as well as the Gulf Beaches outlining Tampa Bay. We strive to be the best and provide quality work at all times! Our friendly estimators are standing by. Call today to get a personalized estimate! You can reach us at (727) 457-1642, or by clicking here.